A Glimpse of the Finish Line

A lot has been happening on the inside of the house. We now have electricity, heating and air, insulation, and should be starting sheet rock this week. After the sheet rock is in, we should be able to start putting down flooring and getting ready to paint the inside. The siding is being put up outside and being painted. Zach's shop is also coming along. I feel like I've finally caught a glimpse of the finish line. It's still a long way away, but at least I've seen it!

I've been told that we could possibly get to move in October. Of course that's subject to change. If building this house has taught us anything, it's that God's plan is not always our plan. There have been so many things that didn't work out the way we planned, but after the fact we've seen how God's plan was better than ours.

Most of these pictures are after insulation, so it's a little easier to see each room. I've tried to label most of the rooms. I think we're missing pictures of the half bath. Enjoy the first unofficial house tour!

Our little nook under the stairs

Sneak peak at the outside color

Bar



So much storage!


Playroom

Upstairs hallway

Bedroom #1 upstairs


Bedroom #2 upstairs



Upstairs bathroom

More storage



Living Room

Pantry

Kitchen


Master bedroom

Master closet in the corner. Super excited about how big it is!

Part of the master bathroom



Laundry room


Office


Guest bedroom


Guest bathroom

Comments